McKee Creations is a graphic and web design company based in Fowlerville, Michigan. Founded in 2012, our mission is to provide businesses in Mid-Michigan with affordable web/graphic design solutions that will help expand their business.
Maddie is a dedicated management professional with over 10 years of experience in marketing, graphic design and print. In 2012, shortly after graduating from Specs Howard School for Media Arts, she founded McKee Creations with the goal of providing affordable web/graphic design services to small businesses in Mid-Michigan. She is an enthusiastic leader with a proven ability to develop innovative solutions, public relation strategies and successful customer relations. Prior to McKee Creations, Maddie worked as a Manager at The UPS Store in New Hudson where she oversaw all aspects of the store’s operations including human resources, accounting, marketing, customer relations, inventory, and product development. While at the UPS Store, she helped the New Hudson location become one of the top 5 printing stores in Michigan. Maddie continues to provide instructional webinars on graphic design for the National TUPSSO Franchise Owners Association to help other locations develop their printing/design services.
C)ISSO – Certified Information Systems Security Officer
Entry Level Graphic Designer – Position has been filled as of July 5, 2016
McKee Creations is seeking a graphic designer to help manage client projects. This is an entry level position and geared toward an individual who is interested in working with websites, social media and print design. We are looking for a dedicated individual who wants to grow with our company while expanding their portfolio and gain more knowledge by working in the industry. Training is available.
Key responsibilities include:
– Writing content and creating images for social media
– Updating content & images on multiple web sites using WordPress
– Design images for digital signs, social media ads and web banners
– Applying various techniques to improve SEO
– Creating email campaigns
– Designing print materials; flyers, banners, posters, etc.
– Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
– Excellent use of typography, layout and design
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to manage their own time and work independently
– A professional online presences and knowledge of social media trends
– Knowledge of WordPress is not required but preferred
– A strong portfolio that showcases their design ability
– In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
– Work from home
– Create your own schedule
We require an in person meeting every month near Brighton / Howell area.
$10 – $13 per hour (Pay will be based on skills and experience)
A performance raise after 2 months
25 – 40 Hours per month
Workflow will be determined if candidate can work independently without too much direction. As our company grows, work for this position will become more mainstream.
Complete the form below.